The WISS Metalmaster® bulldog snips are used for notching or trimming extra heavy stock. The non-slip serrated jaws are made from molybdenum steel for compound lever action. They withstand strain of cutting heavy stock and tight curves. They have spring action for quick, effortless feed. They cut low carbon cold rolled steel. The M5R is 9-1/4 In. long.
- For notching or trimming extra heavy stock
- Non-slip, serrated jaw made of tough molybdenum steel
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock and tight curves
- Spring-action for fast, effortless feed
- Handy hang-up hole
- Cuts low carbon cold rolled steel
- Blade designed for cutting tight curves and heavier stock