The RIDGID 6 in. Variable-Speed Dual Random Orbit Sander features electronic variable speed control of 4000 OPM to 10,000 OPM (no load speeds) to maintain constant speed and power under load applications. Its soft-start motor gradually increases the speed of the sander to provide an even finish. Its onboard vacuum adaptor fits standard 1-1/4 in. or 2-1/2 in. hoses for a cleaner, virtually dust-free work environment.
- Includes: 1 R2611 Sander, (3) sheets of 80G sandpaper, 1 cloth dust bag, 1 hex key, 1 front pommel handle assembly, and operator’s manual
- Powerful 4 Amp motor with 10,000 RPM
- Dual random orbit settings of 1/8 in. for fine finishing and 1/4 in. for aggressive stock removal
- 2-position/removable handle for superior ergonomics and flush sanding capabilities
- Lock-on button for ease during continuous use
- Hex Grip micro texture for a secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Microfiber hook and loop backing pad for quick and easy paper changes
- Integrated brake pad for a gouge-free workpiece
- Lifetime service agreement with registration within 90-days of purchase
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov