RIDGID introduces the Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander. Constructed as two tools in one, the RIDGID Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander operates with rotary and oscillating motion to help you effortlessly achieve burn-free finishes on edges, contours, faces, inside curves and outside curves. The tool-free conversion from belt to spindle helps you quickly and easily make changes, so you can complete multiple jobs in the time it would take for one. The onboard accessory storage neatly holds the belt mechanism, washers, and more for user convenience. Backed by the RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement, this Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander includes an already installed 4 in. x 24 in. sanding belt and operator’s manual.
- Includes a 4 in. x 24 in. belt, all drums and a set of sleeves
- 5 Amp, 3/8 hp motor to supply power for high performance and excellent results
- Up to 1725 RPM spindle speed
- 60 OPM for speedy sanding action
- Ball bearing construction for smooth operation and longevity
- Built-in sawdust collection port to help keep your workspace and air clean
- Lockout power switch to help prevent unintentional activation
- 8 ft. cord for long reach to where you need it
- Table that tilts up to 48 Degree with detents at the most popular angles (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 22.5 Degree, 30 Degree and 45 Degree) to sand bevel edges
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) EB4424 Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander with attached 4 in. x 24 in. sanding belt and operator’s manual
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
- Note: product may vary by store
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov