Designed to deliver precise clamping action, the RIDGID F-45 Forged Bench Vise has a sleek, rugged design that outperforms the bulky cast-iron competition. Featuring a 4-1/2 in. jaw opening, the workbench vise has a patented parallel jaw alignment system that delivers precise clamping action as well as longer service life. Built to last, it’s constructed of 75,000-PSI tensile strength drop-forged steel for superior durability and has a sturdy forged steel swivel base with dual draw-down bolts. The adjustable swivel base offers increased work areas and allows the vise to securely lock in any position. The steel handle features rubber anti-pinch rings and a high performance, rolled double lead Acme screw. Designed for optimal tool performance, the work bench vise has surface hardened slides for smooth, precise operation. Additional features include standard, large capacity fixed pipe jaws and a large, hardened anvil.
- Bench vise features all-steel, drop-forged construction for maximum strength and reliability with superior durability
- Patented parallel jaw alignment system provides precise clamping action and longer service life
- RIDGID forged work bench vise has a steel handle with rubber anti-pinch rings and a rolled double lead Acme screw for ease of use
- RIDGID F-45 bench vise features surface hardened slides for smooth, precise operation, standard fixed pipe jaws and a large hardened anvil for superior durability
- Work bench vise has a forged steel swivel base with dual draw-down bolts for sturdy and secure performance
- Forged bench vise has a 4-1/2 in. jaw opening
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship