Built to handle tough jobs, the RIDGID S24 24 in. Bolt Cutter is a practical addition to your toolbox. These heavy-duty bolt cutters feature durable, hardened alloy steel jaws for maximum blade life and a 1-step internal cam mechanism for precise blade alignment. The handles have comfortable grips, designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting. This RIDGID bolt cutter features a center cut that has a 7/16 in. capacity for soft metals, a 3/8 in. capacity for medium metals and a 5/16 in. capacity for hard metals. The overall tool is 24 in. L.
- Sturdy, hardened alloy steel jaws are designed and manufactured to ensure the longest possible blade life
- 1-step internal cam mechanism ensures smooth action and precise blade alignment of the bolt cutter jaws
- Handles and grips are designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting
- Capacity to cut 7/16 in. soft metals, 3/8 in. medium metals and a 5/16 in. hard metals
- Cut different types of metal such as cutting rod, wire mesh, concrete form ties and rebar, cables or bolts
- 24 in. overall length provides solid leverage and reach while slim head permits cutting close to surfaces
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship