The Milwaukee 1-1/4 in. Carbide-Grit Hole Saw includes a carbide-tipped pilot bit. This hole saw features a coarse grit and segmented edge for fast cutting. Milwaukee carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 1/2 in.
- High-speed steel construction with a tungsten-carbide grit edge ideal for cutting abrasive materials
- Coarse grit and segmented edge for fast cutting
- Wide, angled and offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes carbide-tipped pilot bit