Trim45 trim carpentry aid is the handiest tool in the toolbox when it comes to installing door and window casement trim, as well as decorative trim work projects such as fireplaces or bookshelves. Unique measuring and marking device eliminates fumbling with tape measures when determining the length of finish trim. Unique to the Trim45 is an adjustable reveal setting ranging from 1/8 in. to 1/2 in., in 1/8 in. increments, allowing it to be used on any project in any home or at any job site adding versatility and usability.
- Tape measure slots and rare earth magnets, make it easy to measure jamb openings and trim stock, without the assistance of another person, for perfect miter cuts every time
- Adjustable reveal allows for setting reveals from 1/8 in. to 1/2 in., in 1/8 in. increments
- 45° angled head for 45° marking of miter cuts
- Built-in clamp pad designed to work with any clamp
- Push lock button for securely setting your reveal accurately each time
- Trim carpentry tool is made of durable ABS plastic
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov