This Johnson Pitch and Angle Locator is made of black, high-impact plastic. This tool is for carpentry, plumbing, electrical or HVAC work that requires accurate pitch or slope identification. You can use it to identify roof pitch, stair slope or drainage angles. Half of the scale is printed in 0 to 90 degrees in 2 quadrants. The other half is a patented printed scale for reading pitch in inch rise per 12 in. run without the use of conversion tables.
- Measures pitch or slope in carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC applications
- Half of the scale is printed in 0 – 90 degrees
- Half of the scale is for reading pitch without conversion tables
- Black, high-impact plastic body
- Clear acrylic lens with easy-to-read graduations
- V-groove for pipe and conduit work