This laser detector pairs with red beam rotary lasers outdoors, in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam. It quickly and accurately locates the laser signal for you. With a back-lit LCD display for easy reading and fine/coarse detection settings, the detector displays the information you need to get your leveling job done quickly and easily. Accuracy is never a problem thanks to the audible and visual indicators that allow for precise leveling. And the included clamp easily attaches the laser detector to grade rods for determining differences in elevation.
- Quickly and accurately locates red beam rotary laser signals
- Audible and visual indicators for precise leveling
- Front display is back-lit for easy reading
- Fine and coarse (wide and narrow) detection settings
- Clamp attaches to grade rods
- Ideal for using outdoors, in high ambient light conditions or whenever the human eye cannot see the laser beam
- 40-6700 Includes > Detector, 9V battery, and clamp