Johnson’s 40-6543 Self-Leveling Rotary Laser features a green beam which is 400% more visible than red beam laser levels. This pro quality tool has an accuracy of ±1/8 in. at 100 ft.. This laser is self-leveling when used in a horizontal plane and manual leveling in a vertical plane. The laser is well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66. It features a Job Site Tough co-molded housing and includes a hard-shell carry case, rechargeable battery pack, 6V battery adapter, alkaline battery holder, remote control w/9V battery, green beam laser enhancement glasses, green magnetic target, wall/ceiling mount and instruction manual.
- Green beam is 400% more visible than red beam laser levels
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Lock protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90 degree split beam
- Scan modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- Visual and audible alarm when beyond leveling range