With large and small scan modes that simulate a laser line and a manual-leveling feature in horizontal and vertical planes, this rotary laser is the perfect tool for any number of indoor or outdoor jobs. The rotary also features variable rotational speeds and a scan line that can be moved in either clockwise or counter-clockwise directions, whiles the simultaneous 90° split beam in vertical mode adds versatility.
- Large and small scan modes achieve a laser chalk line
- Manual-leveling in horizontal and vertical planes
- Simultaneous 90 degrees split beam in vertical mode
- Scan line can be moved clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Variable rotation speed
- Rugged housing
- 40-6502 Includes > Laser, 4 “AA” alkaline batteries, tinted glasses, and soft-sided carrying case