Designed with the professional in mind, Johnson’s industrial alignment cross-line laser is convenient, durable and accurate. It features cylindrical lens technology with a solid glass optical system that draws a continuous line at any distance. It includes two lasers and line generators in one case, which creates two solid intersecting lines. Using this laser is a snap thanks to the push on/off switch that powers the unit on or off without having to disconnect power. And with a hard anodized, scratch resistant and waterproof housing, this laser is suitable for harsh environments.
- Cylindrical lens technology – Solid glass optical system draws a continuous line at any distance
- Line fan angle – 70 degrees
- Line widths – 1/16 in.
- Push on/off switch – turn unit on and off without having to disconnect power
- Beam on indicator – two indicators top & bottom for easy viewing
- Hard anodized – scratch resistance housing
- Laser diode – rated for 10,000 hours of operation or five years normal operating condition
- 40-6230 Includes > Red laser, 110V AC adapter, mounting bracket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov