The durable, impact-resistant molded housing of the Johnson Torpedo Laser Level provides resilience against bumps, knocks and drops often associated with leveling and alignment projects. Featuring a magnetic edge that holds it securely to ferrous metals, the level projects laser dot, horizontal and vertical lines up to 100 ft. indoors. It’s accurate to 3/8 in. at 50 ft. and is equipped with three bubble vials to make precise cross-check, level and plumb readings.
- Three vials read plumb, level and cross check
- Built-in, rotating head swivels to project laser dot, horizontal or vertical lines
- Durable molded housing is impact resistant
- Magnetic edge for hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- Accurate to 3/8 in. at 50 ft.
- Includes laser and two AAA alkaline batteries