Husky combination wrenches are manufactured from Chrome Alloy steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Both the open and box end features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
- 15° offset box end provides added clearance
- 12-point box end design
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Box end features off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Nickel-chrome plating provides a lifetime of protection
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.