The H.K. Porter 9-1/2 in. Compact Cable Cutters are great for cutting electrical cables. They feature a compact design that fits in most tool pouches. They also feature high-leverage jaws with shear-cut blades for effective cutting, but the cutters should not be used to cut ACSR conductors.
- Head has high-leverage jaws
- Non-slip cushion grips for control
- Not an insulated tool
- Product is able to withstand wear, pressure or damage
- Dependable in achievement
- Good in quality
- Note: product may vary by store