The Estwing 3 lb. Drilling Hammer features a bonded and moulded shock reduction grip that reduces shock up to 70% and will not come off. Both the head and handle are forged in one piece of solid steel and have an attractive blue UV coating, with both faces of the hammer fully polished for a smooth, even surface. Great for use with chisels, punches, star drills and hardened nails, this rugged hammer permits heavy blows with limited swing and is built to last.
- Ideal for driving hardened nails and cold chisels
- 1-piece forged head and handle offer lasting durability
- Both faces are fully polished to create a smooth, solid surface
- 9 in. handle provides a strong, solid grip
- Moulded, shock-resistant grip reduces impact stress by up to 70%
- Users and bystanders should always wear safety goggles to protect eyes from flying particles and dust
- Made in the USA