Enjoy crispier and tastier food with the De’Longhi Dual Zone 3.0 lb Deep Fryer. The extra large capacity makes feeding the entire family a snap. You can avoid lingering odors with the unique dual zone technology, which provides a cool zone of oil to catch fallen pieces and prevents them from burning. The patented easy clean draining system helps combat the dreaded messy oil cleanup afterwards; simply pull out the hose stored in the front of the fryer and drain the oil. The permanent stainless steel filter, removable heating element and dishwasher safe parts will also help with the easy cleanup and odor protection. If your kids like to help with the cooking you can feel safe using the fryer with them around because of the magnetic cord that easily detaches from the fryer if accidentally pulled. For added safety, the patented condensation shield prevents oil from dripping onto the cord connection. Other highlights include windowed lid and outer cool touch handle.
- Feed the whole family with the large 3 lb food capacity
- Enjoy tasty fried food every time with the “cool zone” of oil located beneath the heating element; it prevents fallen food from burning, which reduces the odor and keeps oil clean
- No longer deal with messy, hot oil with the patented easy clean oil draining system. Simply pull out the hose stored in the front of the fryer and drain the oil.
- Fry foods just the way you like with the adjustable thermostat and indicator light; the temperature can be set between 300 and 370 degrees
- Quick and simple cleanup with the removable, dishwasher safe bowl, frying basket and lid
- Keep the odor and oil vapors from lingering in your kitchen with the permanent stainless steel filter
- Monitor the cooking process safely with the windowed lid and cool touch handle.
- Detachable cord with patented condensation shield
- Non-slip feet keep fryer in place
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov