Designed to produce clean cuts in soft wood, treated beams and MDF, this 7-1/4 in. x 24-Tooth Carbide Framing Saw Blade is the perfect addition to your worksite. Each saw blade features a friction-reducing coating that resists binding and drag while extending the life up to twice as long as a standard steel blade. It can be used with any 7-1/4-in. corded or cordless circular saw.
- Professional contractor-quality replacement blade for circular saws
- Ideal for softwood, pressure-treated beams and MDF
- Made of high-quality steel with carbide reinforcement for toughness and durability
- Thin-kerf design for improved cutting performance
- Note: product may vary by store